Me: I'm NOT going to Jamba Juice.
Evan: Darn! I guess Jedi Mind Tricks don't work on you.
Aaron: My favorite thing about college is that you can take a shower for as long as you want and no one knocks on the door telling you you're using all the hot water.
Dallin: Oh, can I clean the toilet? I LOVE cleaning toilets.
John: You've had a long day honey. Why don't I rub your feet?
Dallin: Marianne, can I have a banana & bacon sandwich?
Marianne: No, that's disgusting!
Dallin: Aunt Melanie, can I have a banana & bacon sandwich?
Me: No, that's disgusting! (He finally did agree to eat a BLT as long as we left off the tomato.)
Brianne: (Makes a cooing noise while smiling)
4 comments:
That was the first thing I said about college too!!
Evan sounds like Will. Just tell him the force isn't strong enough.
Dallin has never asked to clean toilets or eat banana & bacon sandwiches before. What are you doing with my son?
Just so you know Dallin has volunteered to clean toilets at my house at least twice.
Post a Comment